Sunday, August 12, 2012

It is Fun to Run :)


Woke up early for fun run? Nahh! Actually I hadn't sleep. Not because I'm excited for the run but because I was still up busy in blogging quotes. Yayy!!! I felt like a zombie.

This Fun Run is actually the opening of the Honda Socsargen Anniversary. My mother is working in that company and she invited us to join the event.


Together with my sister we took snapshots with other runners of the event before the run.

While running, my body started reacting. I was having chest pain. I was out of breath. I felt dizzy. My abdomen also was in pain. So I walked then run when I recovered. Vice-versa.  But most of the time I walked. Why not? Imagine, after how many months of not exercising. I just sleep and wake up to eat, watch t.v., surf the net. I'm living in a sedentary life. My sisters, mother, friends invited me to jog every morning but I just answered them " matulog lang ko ah." "tulog pa ko sina nga oras" "mas nami magtulog" "kapoy", etc. And now I joined this. It was tiring but yeah I enjoyed it.


pictorial??hihihi bonding with my sister. Why oh why? Why she's taller than me? :(


last pose before leaving (thumbs up!). :D


When we arrived home, we slept. And when I woke up, all over my body is aching. I can't walk well. I realize that I must and I need to exercise. This is for my own health. EXERCISE EXERCISE EXERCISE. yeah yeah yeah I will. :'>

No comments:

Post a Comment